Hilltop Trailer Sales
Welcome To Hilltop Trailer Sales
Hilltop Trailer Sales, Inc. was established by Roy H. Pearo in 1951. The original dealership was located just three miles north of Minneapolis proper on Hwy
65. At that time, Hwy 65 was a single lane gravel road and the dealership was surrounded mainly by farms.
Roy did everything in the early days. He was the truck driver, the salesman, the bookkeeper, and the service man. The business flourished through the years and around 1965, Jerry and Dick, Roy's two sons came on board to help their father with the ever expanding business. Eventually they out grew the Hwy 65 location and moved the business to the city of Fridley on University Avenue just north of 694 in 1998.